Friday, February 22, 2008

My Teachers


This is a photo of the latest teachers the Tao has brought into my life. And like the Tao they are nameless at this point. The white pinto may eventually acquire the name "Mystic Dreamer" but it is not certain at this time. He may possibly be entered in races. I have interacted with them for about 6 months and they continue teaching me everyday and the education they are providing me with is worth more than any college degree from any university. My third teacher's name is Diodoro (The Golden God) but he's camera shy so he decided to skip out on the photo shoot. Still another teacher I have is called Pensador (The Thinker) but he's hiding in the stall probably munching on some oats and hay. They have taught me my greatest lessons including patience, compassion, and humbleness among a host of other virtues. I am nowhere near as advanced as them...but then, that's why they are my teachers. Anyways, I better run or I'll be late for class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,
I love your teachers!
They are very, very beautiful.
Now...I understand why you're never late for your classes :-)
Michelle

Andy Nicola said...

Ha ha ha ! ! ! It is the only time I ever looked forward to going to school. My teachers told me to tell you thank you for your compliments :-)

Warm Regards

Andy & Teachers