Sunday, September 16, 2007

Qi And Objects

Qi (chi) and objects are not two separate entities, they are two aspects of one whole. In the non-material realm qi crystallizes to form objects that come into expression in the material world. Qi is to the object it creates as an object is to its shadow in the phenomenal world. An object and its shadow are not two separate entities.......they are, (like qi and its object mentioned above) two aspects of one whole. In the intangible realm an object is qi's "shadow", and in the tangible realm an object is a shadows qi. That is, qi creates objects and objects create shadows.

Another way of looking at it is that in the intangible realm qi is the shadow of Tao and in the tangible realm objects are the shadow of qi.

If you can meditate and ponder on the above statements and rise beyond the "haziness" of the description, you may be surprised at what you may discover. It is definitely metaphysical.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the website . It is very helpful

Andy Nicola said...

Hello Rick -

Thank you for your comments, it is appreciated very much. I hope you will be a frequent visitor.

Very Best Wishes

Andy

Andy Nicola said...

Hello Crescenet -

Thank you for your reply. I can't understand it completely but I will work with it :-) I will look at the links you sent. Thanks again for responding and very best wishes.

Andy.

Anonymous said...

Interesting discoveries about THAT spot in the condo.
Call me.
Madam B

Anonymous said...

Yes it has to do with objects and shadows and Qi.
xoxo, Madam B

Andy Nicola said...

Always interesting to hear from you Madam B. Keep analyzing...you'll come uo with more discoveries.

Andy

Lai said...

Hi Andy,
A thought provoking site. As much as it expresses your thoughts, it also reveals alot on your personality on the subject of metaphysic studies.

Have you considered Qi can be expressed in the form of an atom? Since the concept of an atom is the very foundation and pillar of science where most theories are derived from, yet no one has ever seen a 'real' atom or taken a picture of it. So can I say that an atom is the shadow of science?

Just thinking aloud and really hope to hear your views on this.

Kind regards,
CZ

Andy Nicola said...

Hi CZ -

I have thought of what you mentioned many times before, but only briefly because I am not familiar or comfortable with scientific terms or jargon. I am not scientifically minded at all. When I have a metaphysical idea or theory I am working with I am limited by using only the perceptions that my subconscious has obtained and contains up till now.......and science in it's strictest form is not something that my subconscious has percieved. Many times I have come up with the exact same conclusions using my methods when I compared and checked them according to scientific thought. These incidents have been very exciting and rewarding. I have long concluded that you don't have to know science to get the same results that a scientist would, which is a good thing because as I said I am scientific-illiterate. So it is certainly possible to reach the same results using different techniques.