Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update on the Luo Shu Oracle

I wanted to write an update to let you know the status on my book "The Luo Shu Oracle : Penetrating The Mysteries Of 9 Ki Divination". The book is complete and is at the stage of editing. The process is taking longer than I anticipated but I am making sure that everything will be done in the best possible manner. I don't want to cut any corners. The book will consist of approximately 400 pages depending if I self-publish it (more pages) or have someone else publish it (less pages). It contains many charts, tables, and diagrams and a lot of information that has never before been revealed to the public. I can absolutely assure you that it is the most comprehensive book ever written on the subject in any language. You will never have to worry about this book becoming out-of-date because the principles explained in it are as ageless and timeless as the Tao. This book will be just as relevant today as it will be 500 years from now. Only a few people have seen portions of the book and I have been told that from what they have seen, it will be an extremely valuable contribution to the field. I have spent a great deal of time in putting it together. I have turned down an offer from the first publisher I spoke with because I didn't feel I was getting properly compensated for the amount of time, effort, and energy that went into writing it. I am not in a desperate position to publish and will self-publish myself if I don't receive what I believe to be a fair contract. The Luo Shu Oracle will be available in both hardback and paperback and I may negotiate a deal to sell it electronically, although I am not sure of this last option. I will keep you updated on any new developments.

No comments: